RHINO TYRE WARRANTY POLICY FOR OVERSEA MARKET
This policy covers all the TBR/PCR/LTR Trailer tyres manufactured by QINGDAO RHINO INT’L CO., LTD and sold in the overseas
market.Period of Validity
Any RHINO tyre with a complete serial number is covered against defects in workmanship and materials for one year from date of purchase. After that, our warranty is terminated.Warranty Exclusions
- Willful abuse/Collision/Wreck/Fire
- Continued use while flat or severed under/over inflation. Road Hazards including without limitation, puncture, cut, impact break, stone drill, bruise, bulge, snag, collision
- Premature or irregular wear due to vehicle mechanical reason
- Conditions resulting from without limitation, improper mounting, under inflation, improper tire size, defect in vehicle, abuse
- Ozone or weather cracking in tires over 1 year from the date of manufacture
- Ride disturbance complaints after 2.0mm tread wear
- With less than 2.0mm depth
- With the serial number cut or buffed
- Racing & off-road use and misapplication
- Tires dated over 1 year from the date of manufacture
- Loss of time or use, inconvenience or any incidental or consequential damage
For car tyre:Tyres that have become unserviceable for the following reasons:
- Road hazard injuries or damages caused by obstacles or debris, such as cuts, punctures (whether repairable or not), snags, bruises, tears, abrasions or impact breaks.
- Improper repairs or repairs that have failed.
- Improper inflation or other maintenance abuses.
- Improper application of tyre size and/or specification.
- Improper mounting/dismounting procedures or tyre/wheel assembly balance.
- Mechanical irregularities in the vehicle or wheel, such as bent wheel assemblies, misalignment, worn or faulty components.
- Weather checking/cracking or failures resulting from these conditions on tyres purchased more than two years prior to a warranty
- claim. If proof of purchase is not provided, the Department of Transportation (D.O.T) serial number is used.
- Accident, corrosion, vandalism, fire or damages caused by nature.Warranty Coverage
This warranty applies only to the original tyre purchaser, and is not transferrable to any other party. This time period does not represent the expected service life for tyres covered by this warranty.Procedure
The customer shall report to the manufacturer/rhinotyre the details of the product, which has failed due to manufacturing defect in the Claim form, along with four pictures of the Failed product showing the defect and serial number in the product.
Name & address including e-mail ID, of the Manufacturer’s representative, to whom the claim forms are to be sent should be mentioned on the claim form.